Tuesday 20 November 2012

We can design molecular wires for you wholesale Part II

As described previously, last year I published a paper in J. Phys. Chem. C with Geoff Hutchison on Computational Design and Selection of Optimal Organic Photovoltaic Materials.

A week or two ago someone emailed me for a copy of the paper. Fortunately, after a one year embargo, if you have an open access mandate you can request permission from the editor of an ACS journal to deposit the PDF in an institutional repository.

I went through this process a little while ago, and I am pleased to say that a copy of the PDF can now be found in University College Cork's institutional repository at http://hdl.handle.net/10468/748.

I'm not sure how people are going to find this though - it doesn't seem to be very prominent in Google. In particular, the PDF is not indexed (google search with filetype:pdf).

1 comment:

Geoff Hutchison said...

Great! I suspect it'll take a while before Googlebot finds the PDF. I'll help by having my group website point towards your repository. :-)

One very cool thing is that the paper has already been cited 12 times according to Google Scholar.